Bathing would be fantastic when you wash off the dirt with The Peacock Box’s gourmet soap, because coconut helps in skin cleansing and moisturizing as well as removes dead cells while strengthening the tissues. Castor oil works as an ultra-hydrating natural moisturizer for your skin. Cocoa butter enhances skin elasticity due to high content of fatty acids. Rice bran oil softens and calms your skin. Geranium essential oil regulates over production of sebum and eliminates body odor due to its antibacterial properties. Topical application of tea tree oil prevents fungal infections and anti-inflammatory properties relieves the discomfort and itchiness on skin.
Full ingredients list
Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Oil,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*,Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*,kaolin clay,Montmorillonite (French Green Clay),arrowroot powder, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Essential Oil*,Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil,Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil,Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Essential Oil,sodium hydroxide,Aqua (Water),sodium hydroxide.
90.61 % of total ingredients are from organic farm and organic certified.
100 % ingredients are natural.
More About Ingredients:
- • Bay leaves have excellent anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and anti-fungal properties.
- • The essential oil from Bay leaves contains mostly cineol, eugenol, acetyl eugenol, methyl eugenol, ? and ß-pinene, phellandrene, linalool, geraniol and terpineol which makes it most powerful in therapeutic uses for skin.
- Patchouli typically and topically provides scent and helps remove odor as the name is derived from the Hindi word "Pancholi" which means "Scent". Beta-Caryophyllene found in Patchouli has magical anti-inflammatory attribution that smoothens your skin without damaging the outer skin tissue layer.
- Patchouli also works as an antidepressant due to its aromatic and therapeutic effects.
Direction of Use
- Rub soap between your hands until foaming froth forms. Draw the liquified foam on your face and body with gentle strokes.
- Scrub your body gently with The Peacock Box’s sebum-removing gourmet soap and wash off excess foam with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry with a soft towel and feel refreshingly clean.
Note: Ensure enough lathering formation while using our soap as a shampoo bar. Application without enough frothing of lather may coat to your hair and make it look waxy. Rinse thoroughly after applying on hair until all the soap is removed completely.
Mindful Mentions Before Use
- We suggest to mandate Patch Test before application.
- Immediately stop/remove application in case of irritating sensation.
- Avoid to store in direct sunlight and keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Recommended for topical application only.
- Maintain it away from children.
- Consult your physician or dermatologist before using our products during pregnancy.
- Prevent from direct eye contact, and rinse off immediately in case of accidental contact.
- For longevity, keeping it dry between uses. Please use a soap dish that drains and keep it away from direct streams of water.it is highly recommended to store soap in dry places. A longer wet state may make soap dissolve faster.
- Temperature fluctuation and time can respectively affect the consistency and scent/color of the product, but not the core effectiveness.
- Since this product is free from toxic preservatives, the product should be used within 6 months of unpackaging and should be preserved from air and water defilement.
- For external use only.
- Our gourmet soap is anhydrous, so it shouldn't be left wet for a longer period of time.