Feel refreshed and clean after a natural wash of our gourmet soap. With the nourishment of Coconut oil; that moisturises your skin and shines your skin. The highly antioxidant olive oil prevents oxidation on your skin and also prevents early age wrinkles. Rice bran oil doesn’t only deeply cleanses skin pores but also softens, moisturises, soothes and smoothes your skin. Moreover, cocoa butter enhances skin elasticity due to the high content of fatty acids found in it. Our 100% organic gourmet soup also comprises sea buckthorn oil; which miraculously reduces acne by directing oil glands to stop producing sebum.
Full ingredients list
Cocos Nucifera(Coconut) Oil,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Oryza Sativa (rice bran) Oil , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*,aqua,annato seed powder,french green clay,sodium hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange ) Essential Oil*,Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil,Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon) Essential Oil,cinamon hydrosol,Hippophae Rhamnoides( Seabuckthorn) Oil*.
90.61 % of total ingredients are from organic farm and organic certified.
100 % ingredients are natural.
More about Ingredients:
- Patchouli typically and topically provides scent and helps remove odour as the name is derived from the Hindi word “Pancholi” which means “Scent”.
- Beta-Caryophyllene found in Patchouli has magical anti-inflammatory attribution that smoothens your skin without damaging the outer skin tissue layer work as skin healer.
- Patchouli also works as an antidepressant due to its aromatic and therapeutic effects.
- Orange peel is super rich in vitamin C and excellently works as antioxidant for your skin.
- The citric acid found in Orange Peel exfoliates and brightens up your skin.
- Orange peel is miraculously ideal for oily skin and treating blackheads or clogged pores.
- Sabine found in Orange works as an anti-aging ingredient as it potentially prevents the oxidation process over your skin.
- Limonene in it; has strong antioxidant benefits and can calm your skin.
- Uplift your mood.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil alleviates acne, rashes and skin infections.
- Cinnamon essential oils are observed to work as antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities for your skin while protecting your skin against environmental damage.
- Eugenol found in cinnamon effectively treats skin infections, skin lesions and various skin disorders.
- Calms and smooths the skin texture.
Direction of Use
Rub soap between your hands until foaming froth forms. Draw the liquified foam on your face and body with gentle strokes.
Scrub your body gently with The Peacock Box’s sebum-removing gourmet soap and wash off excess foam with lukewarm water.
Pat dry with a soft towel and feel refreshingly clean.
Note: Ensure enough lathering formation while using our soap as a shampoo bar. Application without enough frothing of lather may coat to your hair and make it look waxy. Rinse thoroughly after applying on hair until all the soap is removed completely.