GINGER, HONEY & CITRUS GOURMET SOAP
GINGER, HONEY & CITRUS GOURMET SOAP
FOR SKIN ELASTICITY & MOOD UP-LIFTING
WEIGHT: 105 GMS
- Deeply conditions and moisturizes your skin.
- Cleanse sebum from skin pores and protect your skin against acne.
- Hydrates your skin.
- Helps to eliminate rashes and acne.
- Prevents skin complications like blackheads and clogged pores.
- Firms your skin by enhancing skin texture.
- Completely free from Parabens and Triclosan.
- Best for Oily and acne-prone skin type.
A complete parabens-free and SLS-free gourmet soap from The Peacock Box deeply nourishes the skin and is ideal for everyday body cleansing. It contains coconut oil that moisturizes the skin, Castor oil that improves skin smoothness, an antioxidants-rich olive oil-that prevents oxidation and thus prevents premature aging. The mango butter in our gourmet soap prevents itching and inflammation on skin, Rice bran oil improves blood circulation while evening the skin tone, Lemongrass’s antibacterial and antifungal qualities not only protect skin against skin-damaging bacteria but also soothes the skin breakouts and heals rashes.
Full ingredient list
90.61 % of total ingredients are from organic farm and organic certified.
100 % ingredients are natural.
More About Ingredients:
- Citrus blend contains collagen strengthening antioxidants like vitamin C and flavonoids.
- Limonene found in lime; calms the skin.
- Myrcene prevents skin photoaging from happening due to UVB.
- Sabinene found in lime not only acts as anti-bacterial but also prevents skin oxidation that can cause premature aging.
- Alpha-Pinene nourishes the skin and can reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Camphene found in ginger works as an antifungal for skin.
- Ginger is high in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Ginger enables blood circulation and eliminates the toxins out of your skin.
- Ginger can improve skin texture while preventing premature aging.
- It prevents collagen breakdowns and improves skin elasticity for youthful skin.
- Due to honey’s antibacterial and antiseptic qualities, it effectively treats the oily and acne prone skin type.
- Honey opens the pores and cleans the dirt.
- Honey is a potential humectant, thus deeply moisturizes the dry skin.
- Pantothenic acid found in honey regulates epidermal barrier and softens the skin.
- Niacin protects the skin against sun damage.
- Riboflavin found in honey balances the Collagen level on skin.
Direction of Use
Note: Ensure enough lathering formation while using our soap as a shampoo bar. Application without enough frothing of lather may coat to your hair and make it look waxy. Rinse thoroughly after applying on hair until all the soap is removed completely.
Mindful Mentions Before Use
- We suggest to mandate Patch Test before application.
- Immediately stop/remove application in case of irritating sensation.
- Avoid to store in direct sunlight and keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Recommended for topical application only.
- Maintain it away from children.
- Consult your physician or dermatologist before using our products during pregnancy.
- Prevent from direct eye contact, and rinse off immediately in case of accidental contact.
- For longevity, keeping it dry between uses. Please use a soap dish that drains and keep it away from direct streams of water.it is highly recommended to store soap in dry places. A longer wet state may make soap dissolve faster.
- Temperature fluctuation and time can respectively affect the consistency and scent/color of the product, but not the core effectiveness.
- Since this product is free from toxic preservatives, the product should be used within 6 months of unpackaging and should be preserved from air and water defilement.
- For external use only.
- Our gourmet soap is anhydrous, so it shouldn't be left wet for a longer period of time.